Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

The Mommy-Files and Kohl's

The Mommy-Files and Kohl's have teamed up and are giving away a pair of diamond earrings. These earrings are a thing of beauty. With 14K screw back posts, a 4 prong setting, these earring will not only look great all day, but be around to look great all day.
The Mommy-Files is a blog you need to put into your regular rotation of blogs. You will always find great giveaways, great reviews, and in her life happens category you can find out what she's up to. Go there for the giveaways, stay there for the posts.
Kohl's is a store my wife and I just love, three years ago they opened a store not far from me, and now I feel like a regular. It's almost like everybody knows my name. When I walk in I'm half expecting them to call out "Norm",
Go to Kohl's and check out their great deals. You won't be disappointed

No comments:

Post a Comment