Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cartoon Lovin' Momma Rosle Colander

I know what you're thinking, (I'm like psychic or something). What is wrong with you writing a post about an ordinary colander? Ah ha that's where I got you, because this is no ordinary colander, this one collapses.
 I always hated colanders. They are rarely used, but they take up so much space. I never know where to store it. When I find a place, I have to move it because it's in the way, AGAIN. Well no more. This colander from Rosle collapses. That's right you heard me correctly, it folds kinda flat.
My kitchen storage will forever be free of the tyranny of the non-collapsing colander.

 Freedom, I can taste it already.
You can win your own bit of freedom if you go to Cartoon Lovin' Momma and enter her giveaway. The giveaway ends on 11/10 so freedom won't last.

No comments:

Post a Comment